As 2019 comes to an end, the Raptor platform celebrates new beginnings with everything from the release of Raptor 2019b to extensions to its hardware product line. Keep reading to learn what’s new, or subscribe to our Raptor News for notifications of the latest updates delivered right to your inbox.
Raptor-Dev is now better than ever with significant improvements to CAN and DBC blocks, and nearly 50 items implemented or resolved in total, including:
- Support for Mathworks 2019b
- VeeCAN: Added USB support for VeeCAN500, Simulator improvements
- GCM196: CAN driver tuning options added, several optional build issues resolved
- GCM48: Upcoming support for this new low-cost, high-capability ECU
- J1939: Updates for Diagnostic Messaging support on multiple CAN busses
- LIN block improvements, including support for upcoming LIN slave capability
Download Raptor-Cal 2019b to take advantage of better performance, usability, and memory usage, plus nearly 30 additional improvements, including:
- Significant updates for performance and memory usage
- DAQ list management performance and consistency updates
- Calibration Transfer & Compare workflow improvements
- Datalogging enhancements
Raptor 2019b Release Webinar
Go in-depth on Raptor 2019b by joining our Raptor 2019b Webinar on January 16, 2020.
We’ll highlight what’s new in the 2019b release, preview what’s planned for the 2019b_2.0 and 2020a releases, and update you on future hardware training resources, all with time for Q&A.
Register now so you don’t miss out!
Hands-On Raptor Training
Learn how to use the Raptor platform in the MATLAB® and Simulink® environment to create real-world applications by registering for our three-day, embedded model-based development (eMBD) Raptor Training program on January 21-23, 2020.
Sign up now before space runs out!
NEW! GCM 48
The GCM 48 is joining the Raptor product line as a rugged, low-cost option for budget-minded developers. Featuring 6 CAN buses, 3 LIN Masters (one capable of LIN slave programming) and configurable discrete inputs and outputs, now’s the time to place your pre-order by contacting our team!