August 2019 Raptor News
- GCM80: LIN Master Implementation, CAN queuing and XCP connection stability improvements
- GCM70: Programming configurability improvements
- GCM196: Output49, INPUT 31/32 updates
- BCM48: CAN Transmit improvements
- Displays: Initialization robustness enhancements, touchscreen button robustness improvements, display blocks interface fixes
- J1939: added newly defined PGNs from standard
- DBC-based CAN Message and Packing blocks bug fixes
- Fault Manager feature additions and enhancements
- Datasheet expansions and updates
Raptor 2019a Webinar on August 23
Tune in at 2 p.m. EST on August 23, 2019 for our in-depth webinar on Raptor 2019a. Not only will you learn all about the latest Raptor update, but you’ll also get a peek into what’s coming next to the Raptor Platform this year.
This dash-mountable, low-profile, 5-inch color display is the latest addition to the Raptor product line. Wrapped in a rugged, environmentally-sealed enclosure, it delivers a sleek, modern look while remaining easily programmable in the MATLAB/Simulink environment using Raptor-Dev. Get the specs on our wiki, or contact our sales team for information about how to purchase.
Get hands-on experience with Raptor during our three-day training course in Ann Arbor, Michigan on September 17-19, 2019. During this program, you’ll learn how to create real-world applications with Simulink and Raptor as you create models, build and program an ECU, and calibrate in real time with Raptor-Cal.