Advanced-Level Student Intern/Co-Operative - Applications Team
Available exclusively to university students, our paid intern/co-op program offers the opportunity to support what’s learned in the classroom with some real, hands-on experience that qualifies for school credit.
If you’re in an accredited engineering program and are eager to apply what you've learned to the real world, this position on our applications team could be right for you!
About the Internship/Co-Op
The applications intern will work with applications team at our headquarters in Ann Arbor on a variety of projects, including:
- Supporting vehicle development
- Assisting with system-level component and wiring design
- Testing and documenting vehicle platforms
- Developing, calibrating, and troubleshooting on a system level
- Assisting with customer-facing support
To qualify for an advanced-level internship/co-op position, candidates should have:
- Completed a junior or senior year curriculum in an accredited engineering program focused on electrical or mechanical engineering
- Relevant system knowledge (automotive, ECU, CAN, etc.)
- Strong time management, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to problem solve in a technical work environment
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Experience with the MS Office suite
- MATLAB/Simulink, CAD modeling/drawing, and/or system-level engineering tool experience preferred!