Controls Application Engineer - Electrification and/or ADAS
Our fast-growing team in Ann Arbor, Michigan needs a dedicated problem-solver and undeniable gearhead to help cutting-edge control software for advanced systems.
If you're a creative thinker and reliable engineer excited about making a difference in the global tech community, this role could be for you!
About the Job
The application engineer will develop prototype and production controls software and strategies using Simulink modeling and calibration tools for advanced systems including EVs, HEVs, and autonomous machines. In addition to great, hands-on experience in our Ann Arbor headquarters, this full-time position allows you to enjoy competitive benefits, including:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) with matching
- Life & disability insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Volunteer outings, company events, & more!
To qualify, candidates should have:
- At least 5 years of professional experience, with a proficiency in model-based development using MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow Real Time Workshop, embedded Coder, or ETAS INCA
- Experience with 3D printing
- Familiarity with commercial software configuration management tools like Synergy, ClearCase, StarTeam, and/or Subversion
- Ability to safely work in, under, and around machines