Chief of Staff
About the Job
As the Chief of Staff of New Eagle, you will play a critical role in providing program management support to the firm’s executive team to support the growth of the company.
You should be highly organized, possess strong time management with multi-tasking skills, and precise attention to detail. Excellent frequent communication and collaboration with other members of our team, customers, and investors is critical to success. Your responsibilities have the opportunity to have a significant positive impact on the whole team!
- Project and timeline management - lead the project management of weekly, quarterly, and annual plans in partnership with the CEOs and executive team.
- Manage company, division, and project timelines and proactively check in on progress and set and update expectations
- Oversee staff/internal operations and push forward priorities of the organization as defined by the CEO
- Play a central role in managing the implementation of rollout plans across the organization -working with CEO and executive team
- Calendar/time management & scheduling to make sure CEO’s time is being used as effectively as possible
- Internal & external communications - work with the executive team to implement communications - team meetings and communications on key decisions
- Prepare CEO for meetings - drafting itineraries, docs, and materials and managing details
(reservations, schedules, etc.)
- Manage CEO’s professional and personal network including ongoing and proactive engagement
- 5+ years experience in a high-level professional work environment (ideally in a role interacting across divisions and teams). You might be pre or post-MBA or have taken a quite different path - we are primarily interested in your tenacity and capacity to grow and execute effectively
- Confident, assertive, and proactive project manager and communicator - able to prioritize key tasks and ensure that others have the resources and expectations to be successful
- Effective problem solver and strong foresight - able to tackle new challenges and pre-empt them from happening in future
- Deeply curious and focused on professional growth, a fast learner and able to understand large amounts of new information quickly
- Empathetic and thoughtful communicator - able to tailor your approach to different people and audiences while being clear and sensitive in your written and spoken communication
- Exceptionally dedicated, highly flexible, and consistent - willing to jump in when needed on projects big or small and ranging from taking a last-minute business trip to coordinating a team retreat well in advance
In addition to great, hands-on experience in our Ann Arbor headquarters, this full-time position allows you to enjoy competitive benefits, including:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) with matching
- Life & disability insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Volunteer outings, company events, & more!
About New Eagle:
New Eagle specializes in mechatronic control systems — the electronic brains that drive mechanical systems. While some companies ask us to design and build systems and custom applications from start to finish, others rely on us for expert support and advice. Our professional team provides specialized engineering services to overcome mechatronic control challenges, while our Raptor software tools and secure supply chain offerings provide the resources needed to create scalable systems fast using efficient and reliable embedded model-based development.
New Eagle is headquartered just minutes from the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan. The Ann Arbor campus features a fully-equipped prototype garage, software lab, distribution center and a newly remodeled open-floorplan office space that fosters a collaborative work environment.
In addition to its Ann Arbor headquarters, New Eagle also has office space locations in Indianapolis, Indiana and Lake Forest, California.