Vehicle Electrical Technician
Our fast-growing team in Ann Arbor, Michigan needs an experienced technician to help develop wiring solutions for prototype vehicles using innovative new systems and parts in our lab.
If you're a detail-oriented problem solver interested in cutting-edge technology, this hands-on role could be right for you!
About the Job
The electrical technician will play a key role in the day-to-day activities in our clean, indoor multi-vehicle lift garage in Ann Arbor. Responsibilities include assembling, testing, and troubleshooting electrical systems for a variety of applications. This full-time position also allows you to enjoy competitive benefits, including:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) with matching
- Life & disability insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Volunteer outings, company events, & more!
To qualify, candidates should have:
- 2-3 years of electrical tech experience, or similar
- Wiring fabrication experience
- Associate's degree (preferred), or a minimum of a high school diploma/equivalent education
- Ability to read, comprehend, and execute written procures and wiring prints
- Strong organizational skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Reliable attendance
- Willingness to work occasional overtime/weekends, in exceptional project circumstances