Our team needs a sales-oriented professional with strong project management and hands-on engineering skills to help bring projects across the finish line.
If you enjoy working with customers and internal stakeholders, this role could be could be for you!
About the Job
The technical lead will work directly with customers and engineers to understand the scope of projects and programs, ensuring all objectives are known and achievable. This role bridges the technical and commercial aspects of programs and allows the individual to remain 60% technical, 40% commercial/program focused—perfect for engineers wanting to expand their careers while maintaining their technical skills!
This full-time position allows you to enjoy competitive benefits, including:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) with matching
- Life & disability insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Volunteer outings, company events, & more!
To qualify, candidates should have:
- At least 5 years of engineering experience, preferably within a vehicle development environment
- Bachelors degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Basic engineering skills in vehicles systems. Controls and/or calibration development preferred
- Experience with managing consulting and/or service projects
- Demonstrated record of effective cross-functional team projects
- Strong ability to write reports/proposals