Raptor-Dev2018b_2.2 (SP1) and Raptor-Cal 2018b_3.0 Releases
Developing an autonomous vehicle? New Eagle’s latest releases are Raptor-Dev2018b_2.2 (SP1) and Raptor-Cal 2018b_3.0. Read the summary below to quickly find out what we have improved. For full details, go to software.neweagle.net.
Raptor-Dev 2018b_2.1 (SP1)
- Resolved issue with Standard Fault Manager Fault Status Block Use With Iterator
- Updated GCM80 CAN Baud Rate Configurability
- BCM48 CAN3 message transmission on power up
- BCM48 Wake Source Configurability Enhancements
- Improvements for calibration of Fault Manager for Motohawk ECUs
- Handling of BitField variable types for MotoHawk ECUs
- Handling of Exponent field on variables for Motohawk ECUs
- Resolved issue with automatic uninstall of prior version during new installation
- Several Usability Improvements in Charting & Transfer/Compare Cals
Subscribe to our Raptor eNews to received exclusive information on our software releases, training options, tips, tricks, and early announcements! It’s the best way to stay in-the-know about innovative ways to take control of your project.