Raptor Telematics Downloads
Gold Telematics Hardware
- ASM-TCM-G01-USA & ASM-TCM-G01-GLOBAL
Platinum Telematics Hardware
- ASM-TCM-P01-USA & ASM-TCM-P01-GLOBAL
Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot the connection:
1. Verify that the IMEI on the back of the unit matches the portal configuration:
- The IMEI can be found on the back of the unit:
2. Make sure that the unit’s antenna is properly connected and mounted in an area where it has a view of the sky. 3. Assure that the unit is in an area where there is cellular coverage.
- The coverage map(s) can be found at: http://www.aeris.com/technology/aerconnect/coverage-map/#modal
4. Power up the unit, and check the LEDs:
- We’d like to see that the cellular (GPRS) connects and the GPS gets a fix. This would be the green LED flashing for 2 seconds ON and 2 seconds OFF. The green LED sometimes looks more yellow than green.
5.Monitor the CAN bus connection. If working correctly, the telematics unit should transmit the following message: