Winter 2017 Company News
2017’s fourth quarter has come to a close, and we’re excited to share a quick recap of the year as we move into 2018. Here’s our winter 2017 company news.
We’ve Released Raptor 2017B
We’ve added the ECM196 and GCM70 electronic control units (ECUs) to the family of Raptor products, and have made improvements to the Raptor platform so it’s even easier to use. If you’re interested in being among the first to know about new Raptor software updates, subscribe to our Raptor News. You can read more about these new updates in our recent blog post!
New Hardware and Software Tools are here
We’ve been hard at work developing and improving our product and tool offerings. Here’s what’s new:
- ECM196 OBD2 capable PFI engine controller.
- Autonomous VIM, the Drive-by-Wire interface between the AI “Brain” and vehicle
- EV VCU, the most powerful controller in our product line for EV system control
- GCM70, the Newest Raptor™ ECU for your machine control application
- EV Supervisor Model Source Template – Save time (and money) with our head-start
- XCP calibration tool for Raptor™, MotoHawk, or 3rd party applications
- Replacement tool for MotoService
- Brand your Raptor™ Service tool
- RP1210 Service Tool Option available
We’ve also improved how you can learn how to use Raptor. Our improved Online Raptor™ training video series gives you the step-by-step instruction you’ll need to learn Raptor anywhere, and at your own pace.
We won an award for excellence
New Eagle was awarded the 2017 MichBusiness Award for Technology. The award was earned based on New Eagle’s growth and success in impacting industry, the Michigan community, and the world. You can read more about the MichBusiness award here.
There are now more ways to connect with New Eagle