Embedded Software Engineer
Our fast-growing team needs an embedded software engineer to develop custom embedded systems software and tools to use with New Eagle's controllers, displays and components.
If you're experienced programming professional looking for your next challenge, this role could be for you!
About the Job
The embedded software engineer will play a key role in developing custom solutions for clients within our Raptor electronic control platform. From building products to using them in mechatronic systems, this position offers plenty of opportunity to grow technically, as well as professionally as a mentor for other team members. Responsibilities include writing, integrating, and testing the boot loader, operating system, software drivers, and board support software.
This full-time position allows you to enjoy competitive benefits, including:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) with matching
- Life & disability insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Volunteer outings, company events, & more!
To qualify, candidates should have:
- 5 years of embedded software engineering experience, or similar
- Software development experience using a major programming language
- At least 2 years of experience with C/C + + software development for embedded systems
- Comfort with C#/.NET development for Windows
- Experience with Embedded C programming and using Simulink for developing algorithms and/or code generation
- Knowledge & problem-solving skills to follow safety processes like ISO26262 when using software tools