Entry-Level Student Intern/Co-Operative - Applications Team
Available exclusively to university students, our paid intern/co-op program offers the opportunity to support what’s learned in the classroom with some real, hands-on experience that qualifies for school credit.
If you’re in an accredited engineering program and are eager to apply what you've learned to the real world, this position on our applications team could be right for you!
About the Internship/Co-Op
The applications intern will work with applications team at our headquarters in Ann Arbor on a variety of projects, including:
- Supporting vehicle development
- Documenting and testing engineering software
- Manufacturing wiring harnesses
- Calibrating and debugging on a system level
- Supporting the internal team
To qualify for an entry-level internship/co-op position, candidates should have:
- Completed sophomore year curriculum in an accredited engineering program focused on electrical or mechanical engineering
- Strong time management, communication, and collaboration skills
- Experience with the MS Office suite
MATLAB/Simulink, CAD modeling/drawing, and/or system-level engineering tool experience a plus!