Raptor 2018a Release
Raptor-Dev 2018a_1.0.12120 Release
· MathWorks 2018a Support
· CAN DBC Block User Interface / Parser upgrade
· ECM/GCM196 J1939 Library Support Added, Third-Party Calibration Tool Support updates
· ECM196 Engine, Diagnostics updates
· GCM70 12bit ADC support, CAN updates
· BCM48 Ethernet fixes for UDP, EEPROM update
· XCP Calibration robustness enhancements
· Resolved 70 issues, features, bug fixes from software.neweagle.net
· Numerous datasheet, help, and documentation updates.
Raptor-CAL 2018a_1.0.11391 Release
· Improvements to the Display Grid
· Resize the grid on the fly. Just right-click on the grid name and choose “Resize Grid”.
· Zoom in/out with the key combinations CTRL+”+” to zoom in and Ctrl+”-” to zoom out.
· Row and column headers can be frozen. No need to scroll to the beginning of the sheet to resize a column.
· Improved connect/disconnect functionality. Connecting or Disconnecting from the Signals Tree is smoother and more responsive.
· Connect to and view displays of multiple instances of the same firmware build. Great for modularized applications.
· Resolved 38 issues, features, bug fixes from software.neweagle.net
Raptor-Test 2018a_1.0.10373 Release
· Added support for new ECU targets
· Fixed LITE mode issue with MotoHawk targets
Raptor-CAN 2018a_1.0.10198 Release
· Added New PC Gateway Tool (CAN Reverse-Engineering Aid)
· Fix for sending and receiving IEEE754 floating point CAN DBC fields
· Added multi-select of signals in log analysis tool
· DBC loading robustness improvements
· Added multi-CAN bus monitoring capability
You can find the full release notes here.
If you need access to our software website or if you have any questions, please contact New Eagle at [email protected] .
We’ve updated our product versions for commonality:
X = Major release
Y = Minor release (e.g. service pack)
Z = Internal build number which aids in tracking product and resolving any issues in the field.