Raptor-Dev2018b_2.2 (SP1) and Raptor-Cal 2018b_3.0 Releases
Developing an autonomous vehicle? New Eagle’s latest releases are Raptor-Dev2018b_2.2 (SP1) and Raptor-Cal 2018b_3.0. Read the summary below to quickly find out what we have improved. For full details, go to software.neweagle.net.
Raptor-Dev 2018b_2.1 (SP1)
- Resolved issue with Standard Fault Manager Fault Status Block Use With Iterator
- Updated GCM80 CAN Baud Rate Configurability
- BCM48 CAN3 message transmission on power up
- BCM48 Wake Source Configurability Enhancements
- Improvements for calibration of Fault Manager for Motohawk ECUs
- Handling of BitField variable types for MotoHawk ECUs
- Handling of Exponent field on variables for Motohawk ECUs
- Resolved issue with automatic uninstall of prior version during new installation
- Several Usability Improvements in Charting & Transfer/Compare Cals
For more information about these latest Raptor updates, read the Raptor Release Notes.
Are You in the Raptor Community?
Subscribe to our Raptor eNews to received exclusive information on our software releases, training options, tips, tricks, and early announcements! It’s the best way to stay in-the-know about innovative ways to take control of your project.